Do I need a fiscal sponsor?

Our grants must be paid to a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit or to a public entity, such as a county or state agency. All others will need to use a fiscal sponsor. If you have a fiscal sponsor, be sure to provide both the information requested about the fiscal sponsor’s organization and information about your work/proposed project including revenue, expenses, and leadership.